If you are the type that wants to keep your vehicle around for decades, then it is very important for you to take good care of your car. That includes getting your manufacturer recommended tune-ups. Tune-up time frames are not the same for all vehicles, so it is important to consult your vehicle’s maintenance manual to determine the recommended mileage milestones. If you are in looking to get you car a tune-up St. Paul, MN area, there are a lot of auto repair shops to choose from when it comes to getting a tune-up. This decision should not be taken lightly. When it comes to an auto repair shop, you want to partner with a shop that is affordable, experienced and customer service focused. That’s exactly the type of service you receive from our dedicated team at St. Paul Automotive. We specialize in vehicle tune-ups for all types of vehicles, models and ages.
Full Service Tune-Up
At St. Paul Automotive, we don’t skip a step when it comes to evaluating your car and providing the necessary tune-up for your vehicle. Our tune-ups ensure that you get the absolute best performance and the longest lifespan out of your vehicle. A sample of the tune-up checklist that we perform on vehicle’s that enter our auto repair shop include:
● Spark Plug Inspection – We’ll evaluate your spark plugs for wear and tear as well as discoloration. Faulty spark plugs have a direct impact on the performance of your engine as well as your gas mileage.
● Fuel Pump Evaluation – Another important step in the tune-up process.
● Fuel Injectors – We’ll make sure that your fuel injectors are pushing the necessary amount of fuel to your engine and that there are no build ups.
● Filter & PVC Valve Review & Replacement – We’ll examine your fuel and air filters for dirt, grime and clogs. If filters need to be replaced, we’ll handle that as well.
● Timing & Idle – Our expert repair specialists will make any adjustments necessary to the engine timing and idle.
Ensuring that your vehicle goes through the recommended tune-ups will make sure that you’re getting the best out of your engine. Your vehicle will start more easily and will drive more efficiently. If you are in the St. Paul, MN area, look no further than our committed team at St. Paul Automotive for all of your tune-up needs. Serving this area since 1982, we’ve got the experience and affordable pricing that simply can’t be matched. To schedule a tune-up today, give us a call at (651) 298-0956.